Thursday, October 11, 2012

What is Your Style of Wedding? An Intimate Ceremony is Shanshan and Wei's Choice.

Collage of Photos of Wei and Shanshan in Magnuson Park
Wei and Shanshan are a wonderful couple!  I met them while officiating for friends of theirs and Kent had the honor of celebrating their wedding ceremony at Magnuson Park in the Sandpoint area of Seattle.

Wei, Shanshan, Shanshan's parents and Kent Buttars


They decided on an intimate wedding in an outdoor setting.  Shanshan's parents and close friends witnessed the exchange of their weddings vows.  





Shanshan and Wei hold hands while Kent Buttars of A Heavenly Ceremony officiates
I take you to be my husband/wife,
  my partner in life and my one true love.
I will cherish our union 
  and love you more each day
  than I did the day before.
I will trust you and respect you,
  laugh with you and cry with you,
  loving you faithfully
  through good times and bad,
  regardless of the obstacles
  we may face together.
I give you my hand, my heart, and my love,
  from this day forward
  for as long as we both shall live.
Shanshan and Wei kiss.
Shanshan and Wei on their wedding day 


The two are so much in love.  (Is that why we love officiating?  - I think so!)

It is a joy to just look at them.

Wei and Shanshan stand under a red umbrella on their wedding day!


Here they stand sheltered by a red umbrella, a symbol of  happiness.

Wishing them years of untold blessings!




Planning your wedding ceremony -- big or small -- give us a call at 206-789-9788 or contact us through our website:  www.aheavenlyceremony.com.


No comments: