Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Sutherbrowns Made it "Legal" at the Edgewater!

Oh my!  I'm still learning so much about Facebook and Vimeo and all things computer.

Tonight, I actually stumbled upon Anna's Facebook message about this video.  (She sent quite awhile ago.)  And, I'm so excited because I've learned how to embed a Vimeo into a blog post!!!

Jason and Anna are a great couple.  Here's a snapshot of their wedding day.

Jason n' Anna | 8.4.2012 from Good Times Productions on Vimeo.


Now that I know how to do this, there will be more to view soon.

If you would like to co-create an inspirational and memorable wedding ceremony with us that will turn into a blockbuster video, please give us a call at 206.789.9788 or contact us through our website:  www.aheavenlyceremony.com.

No comments: