Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bonnie and Joe Wed at the Courtyard Hall

Bonnie and Joe at the Courtyard Hall in Bothell

Joe and Bonnie had the perfect August night to celebrate their wedding.  It was a Thursday evening wedding at the Courtyard Hall in Bothell.  Guests were invited to enjoy a cocktail hour before the ceremony.  It was a nice way to unwind after work and transition to celebration mode.

Joe and Bonnie Kiss after their wedding ceremony officiated by Patricia Stimac, A Heavenly Ceremony
It was a simple ceremony was personal vows.  I love that part.  

Bonnie shared:
You are the best man I have ever known. You have taught me so much about how to love and how to let myself be loved. You are my best friend, my one true love, and the single most important thing in the world to me.  

Joe and Bonnie leave hand in hand after their ceremony - Patricia Stimac, A Heavenly Ceremony
Joe said:

I love you more than I ever knew I could love.Before I met you I never knew how this love feels. You make me feel complete.  It’s incredibly exciting for me to think about our future together and I couldn’t imagine growing old with anybody else. 



Afterwards, it was time for Bonnie and Joe's first dance.  Do they look in love or what!

Bonnie and Joe enjoy their first dance at the Courtyard Hall in Bothell

Bonnie and Joe enjoy dancing at their wedding in the Courtyard Hall

It was a true pleasure to be with Joe and Bonnie on their wedding eve.







Bonnie and Joe stand in front of a red wall at the Courtyard Hall in Bothell 


A sweet and simple wedding for a great couple:  semi-formal and relaxed, with just a touch of the country.

Wishing Joe and Bonnie the best in their marriage!

Thanks to Nani Oei for her photographs and to Celestial Catering for their food.

If you're planning a wedding on a weekend evening and would like help with your ceremony, give us a call at 206-789-9788 or through our website at www.aheavenlyceremony.com.

No comments: