Sunday, March 31, 2013

Three Rings to Celebrate Love


This idea is absolutely fabulous!

When Steve and Janice wed, Steve placed three rings on Janice's left hand.

Here are the words from the ceremony about them.

The ring, a circle, is one of nature's simplest forms. A circle is the symbol of the sun and the earth and the universe. The stones reflect the beauty and stability of the world and tell a story of your entwined lives.  They are a symbol of perfection and of peace. In these rings is the symbol of unity, so that wherever you go, you will always return to our togetherness. May these rings remind you both of your love, your fidelity, and the vows you have taken here today. 

Then Steve said:
Accept these rings as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. 
They represent each of us as individuals
  and us together as a partnership,
  green is your birthstone,
  purple is my birthstone,
  and aquamarine is the stone for the month of March,
  the anniversary of our togetherness. 
I offer you my hand, and my heart
 as I know they will be safe with you. 
All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you.

Isn't this wonderful?

Wishing Janice and Steve many more anniversaries together! 

If you are looking for an officiant to celebrate your truly unique ceremony, give us a call at 206-789-9788 or contact us through our website.

No comments: