Friday, March 11, 2011

Colin and Kathy Marry in Bellevue In a Very Unique Ceremony




Kathy loves Colin, Colin loves Kathy!  They are two very playful, imaginative people who have been exploring the world together and have discovered in each other a life-long partner.  




Kathy wore a traditional wedding dress and veil.  Colin was a bit more colorful!

They decided to wed near the play set in their backyard.  And, they had a tent (just in case -- it is Seattle after all!)



Everyone gathered near the trees.  Since it was an intimate ceremony, each person had a great view.


The words of the ceremony were uniquely Colin and Kathy.  

Loved their vows!  The words totally suited them.







Colin pledged:
I promise to dance when you need a lead.
I promise to build your garden when you need to grow.
I promise to find you socks when you are sleepy.
I promise to fly with you when you dream.
I promise to take care of you when you’re broken.
I promise to love you for the rest of my life.

Kathy said:
I promise to guide you when you are lost.
I promise to cook you tasty foods when you are hungry.
I promise to squish the spiders when you are scared.
I promise to fly with you when you dream.
I promise to take care of you when you’re broken.
I promise to love you for the rest of my life.

Everyone was very happy!!!





Day changed to night ... and the yard became a magically place.  The two stood nose to nose, playful as ever and ready to make their way in the world.  



We wish them for them many more days of walking their dog, making dinner and finishing chores together, to hiking the crater around Yakima, beach combing on Camano Island and taking road trips, to thinking up math poems and finding even better jungle gyms!

Many thanks to Scott Eklund of Redbox Pictures for the images. 


Do you have a playful heart, a creative mind, a soulful heart ... and want a wedding ceremony in Seattle that reflects all that you are?  Give us a call at 206.789.9788 or contact us through our website to set up your free consult.

No comments: