Sunday, February 9, 2014

Personal Vows Make A Wedding Ceremony One to Remember!

Corey and Amanda wed at The Ruins - Kent Buttars, Seattle Wedding Officiant
What do family and friends listen to the most at a wedding ceremony?  The vows, of course!

Publicly expressing how you feel about your fiance(e) and making personal promises may not be right for every bride and groom ... but it was for Corey and Amanda.  

Here's some of what Corey had to say to his wife-to-be:
I never thought 
  that I could meet someone like you.
You are my friend, 
  you are my smile, 
  you are my everything.
You are a breathtaking creation 
  of God’s heart for me.
You are my Light 
  and it doesn’t matter what happens in this life 
  as long as you are with me.

The wedding rings of Corey and Amanda - Wedding ceremony performed by Kent Buttars, Seattle Wedding Officiant
Amanda responded:
I never thought 
  that I could meet someone like you
You are my friend 
  you are my smile 
  you are my everything
I promise to always love you,
   as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow. 
I will always love you. 
Your love is inspiring to me every day. 
You are the kindest, most sincere person I know. 
I promise to never take your love for granted.
I take you to be my best friend, my companion and my one true love. 
You are my Castile to my Dean, and my Mary Jane to Peter Parker.

  Corey and Amanda are wed!  Wedding ceremony performed by Kent Buttars, Seattle Wedding Officiant

As the two spoke, everyone listened.  Everyone delighted in their words.  Everyone rejoiced with them!

Wishing Amanda and Corey a lifetime of loving words spoken to each other.

Members of Corey and Amanda's wedding team who made their wedding dreams a reality include:
Laurel McConnell of Laurel McConnell Photography
The staff at The Ruins
Bamboo Beats
British Motor Coach
Sweet Seattle Bride
Pure English Bridal
Jodell Egbert of Bella Umbrella
If you would like to craft personal vows as a gift to your spouse and need a bit of assistance, give us a call at 206-789-9788 or contact us through our website.

No comments: