Because the event is so large (more than 400 participants), it is best to be prepared in order to make the most of your day/days.
1. Register for the show online. http://seattleweddingshow.eventbrite.com/?ref=ecount#
2. Read over the Frequently Asked Questions about the Seattle Wedding Show (FAQ). www.weddingshow.com/Show/faq.html.
3. Research the wedding professionals you are most interested. This list will really help you out: http://www.weddingshow.com/Updated_Items/exhibitors_lists/category.pdf.
So will this floor plan: http://www.weddingshow.com/Updated_Items/floorplans/FloorPlan.pdf
4. Look up when the fashion shows will take place and plan out your day around them. (Every year they are different and they are always fun to watch.)
5. Walk down one side at a time of each aisle. You don't want to miss something because there is so much to look at.
6. Bring something with wheels to put all the materials you gather. You don't want to carry everything ... it gets really heavy.
7. Print out labels with your name, your wedding email address (yes, create one just for the wedding), your wedding date, time and location. This way you can easily enter the drawings you are interested in.
8. Socialize. Vendors like to talk. If you "click" with them, set up an appointment to meet. The Show can be quite loud and busy and you'll want to get together to ask all the questions you have.
9. Take breaks and eat something other than cake. OK, you wore comfortable yet stylish shoes, yet you've been on your feet a long time and there is so much to look at and take in. Relax for a bit, have some protein and review your game plan. Rome wasn't built in a day and your wedding plans won't be complete in a day either.
Come early. Take your time. Make a day (or two) of it. Have fun!!
If you are looking for a wedding officiant, be sure to stop by Booth 127 and introduce yourselves. We look forward to meeting you. You can also learn more about us at our website: www.aheavenlyceremony.com.
See you at the Show!!